Friday 21 March 2014

Why We Don't Blog Much

Our house is on toddler testosterone overload.....we are pretty much fried every evening, the time when I can blog. Bo is actually the biggest sh** disturber in our home, but here is Joshua two days shy of his 2nd birthday. Granted, he had taken a metal car to the temple about 25 minutes earlier courtesy of Bo. Regardless, you'll get sense of the volume in our house. It begins at 6 a.m, when they fight about who turned on the television or who opened a certain bedroom door, and continues through to dinner time with the 'place mat fights' or the fork duels. Bath time, which you will witness here, offers little respite.

Oh how we'll laugh and laugh years from now......many years from now;)






3 comments:

  1. OMG Maggie, G and I just watched this together and couldn't help but laughing. Poor Josh was done but it was so funny how Bo was completely unfazed by him and his screaming. Bo was happy and adorable despite Josh's meltdown. Too funny. Our lives are at different stages for sure but I wish I had started blogging when the big kids were little. Apparently, I blog too much about Franny (as I was told this morning :). I know it is hard to blog but we love reading your posts when you do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day you'll have trouble washing yourself, Jud, and be crying for mommy...then we'll see who's laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a chance. I'll drive myself off a cliff long before that happens.....plus, upon my death every video I've ever taken of the boys is to be released to the press.

    ReplyDelete